Are you tired of seeing your Swarovski crystals losing their sparkle and shine? Perhaps, it’s because you’re making some common mistakes when brushing them. To ensure that your beloved crystals remain in top-notch condition, we’ve come up with a list of six things to avoid when brushing your Swarovski crystals. From using the wrong tools to not being gentle enough, this post covers everything you need to know about keeping your precious gems looking their best. So let’s dive in and learn how to care for our Swarovski crystals like a pro!
Not Enough Water
Brushing your Swarovski crystals can damage them.
When brushing your crystals, always use a soft cloth and gentle motions. Doing so will not only keep your crystals looking beautiful, but also spare them the potential damage of being brushed against hard surfaces.
Not Washing Them Often Enough
If you’re not washing your Swarovski crystals often enough, they may start to take on a dirty look. This is because the stones are sensitive to water and can easily become tarnished. To prevent this, it’s important to keep your crystals clean and free of dirt and dust. Here are some tips on how to clean your crystals:
– Start by soaking your crystals in warm water for 10 minutes. This will help loosen any built-up dirt and grime.
– After soaking them, reach for a mild soap solution. Splash it on the crystal and scrub it with a soft cloth until the soap is gone. Don’t use harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as this could damage the stones.
– Rinse the crystals thoroughly with cold water to remove any remaining soap residue.
– Place the crystals in a dry location until you’re ready to use them again.
Not Doing a Deep Cleaning
If you don’t want to spend the time and effort to deep clean your crystals, there are a few things you should avoid.
Don’t use harsh cleaning chemicals – these can damage your crystals.
Don’t scrub – use a soft cloth instead.
Don’t dry them with a hairdryer – this could cause them to crack.
Not Inspecting Them Regularly
Swarovski crystals are one of the most popular jewelry and crystal brands in the world. However, like all things, they can be prone to damage if not cared for properly. Here are some tips to help keep your Swarovski crystals sparkling:
-Never use hot water when cleaning them; this willdamage the stones. Just use cold or lukewarm water and a mild dishwashing soap.
-Avoid rubbing against sharp edges or corners when cleaning them; this could damagethem. Instead, use a soft cloth or brush.
-Make sure the settings on your dryer are set to “low” heat; this will avoid heatdamage to the crystals.
-Don’t stack your crystals on top of each other; this can cause scratcheson the surface of the stones. instead, place them in separate glass or crystal cases or display them ona velvet pad or cloth to prevent any scratches.
Not Putting Them in a Case When Not In Use
When it comes to your beloved Swarovski crystals, it is important to take care not to damage them. Here are five things you should avoid when brushing your crystals:
1) Do not use harsh bristles on your crystals – soft bristles are best for avoiding scratches and damages.
2) Do not try to clean them in a dishwasher – the water can damage the stones and make them cloudy.
3) Do not leave them out in the sun or rain – these elements can cause the stones to become tarnished or lose their luster.
4) Never use sharp objects to clean your crystals – they could damage the stones even more.
5) Finally, never use any chemicals or solvents on your crystals – these could damage or alter their appearance.
When it comes to caring for your Swarovski crystals, it’s important to be aware of some common mistakes that can lead to damaged stones. In this article, we’ve outlined six things you should avoid when brushing your crystals so that you can keep them looking their best for years to come. Thanks for reading!