Your body is sure to go through some changes over time. Unfortunately, the signs of aging begin to appear once you go past 35. From fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin to puffiness on your face, other tell-tale signs become evident proving that your body is now failing to defy the ill effects of gravity anymore. You should not be unduly worried though. Feel free to consult a medical professional and consider how best you may reverse these signs. Surgery may not be the right option for you when you are scared of pain and anxious about taking days off from work. You may go ahead and schedule Botox Treatments in San Jose, however. This will be an ideal alternative for you in most circumstances.
First things first though! You have to understand whether you are an appropriate candidate for undergoing the procedure. While a majority of individuals happen to be good candidates, a doctor or Botox expert may discourage you from going through with it.
Are Botox Treatments in San Jose Going To Work For You?
Check with the consultant and decide to try Botox injections on your face, especially in areas that have been ravaged by the ugly signs of aging. Remember that you will be considered an excellent candidate when you:-
- Have a few to moderate amount of wrinkles, and fine lines on your face, forehead, and lips.
- Have prominent crow’s feet at the corners of your eyes
- Enjoy general good health with no serious health conditions to battle
- Are aware of Botox and how the treatment will work for you
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure
Admittedly, Botox which is a neurotoxin may be associated with a few risks. However, you will be asked not to go for the procedure when you:-
- Are on medication for nerve and/or muscle disorders
- Are dealing with extensive skin infections
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a medical history of breathing issues, bleeding, or have trouble in swallowing food and medicines
- Are on blood thinners at present
- Have undergone surgery in the recent past or need to have a surgical intervention for medical reasons
- Are allergic to any component included in the Botox injection product
You would be encouraged to go through the procedure once you are found to be fit for Botox injections. No worries! It is a safe process and will be over in minutes. What’s more? Botox is a safe procedure with very few risks to think of. Moreover, it has been endorsed by the FDA as an ideal cosmetic procedure as opposed to a facelift or cosmetic surgery. While the results may not be as dramatic as a surgical outcome, you will see the difference within weeks of being treated.
Another misgiving that you may have when considering Botox Treatments in San Jose is the cost of the procedure. Well, it’s good news! According to a survey done by the “American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,” this alternative cosmetic treatment is quite affordable and may be considered by all sections of society.